Thursday 24 June 2010

Andrew Gibson


He let's his riding do the talking usually but here's some words from the dude himself :).....

Date of Birth?

17/11/93

Years riding?

Roughly 4

How did you start skiing/ boarding?

I learned to ski with the scouts when I was about 10. But after a couple of years I got bored and picked up a board.

Favourite Scottish Mountains and why?

On a good day it's hard to beat the Lecht, It doesn't take long to get there, the park is pretty good and it doesn't get as busy as Glenshee or Cairngorm.

Favourite resort worldwide and why?

Morzine is a definite favourite. The parks are really nice when I was there the conditions were just about perfect. I'd also love to get out to Whistler at some point in the future

Favourite rider?

At the moment it has to be Torstein Horgmo

Favourite trick?

Frontside 720 off the toes

What music get's you stoked to ride?

I'd have to go for Bloc Party at this precise moment in time

What does snowboarding/ skiing mean to you?

Snowboarding means loads to me, I can't really imagine life without it.

Most memorable moment so far?

I don't think I've been more stoked than when I landed my first 720, but coming first in the quarter pipe at Own it is also one of my best moments.

Any words of wisdom?

It's all about commitment

Last word?

PAMPLEMOUSSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment