Tuesday 29 June 2010

Angus Jacobs


Angus Jacobs is quiet, letting his skiing do the talking he has hit his head many a time but this does'nt stop him, he can take a hit and get back up ready to show the slope who's boss.....

Date of Birth?

July 6th 1998

Years riding?

Since I was 1!!!!:)

How did you start skiing/ boarding?

Did not really have a choice I was 1 and my Dad tought me at Tamworth snowdome.

Favourite Scottish Mountains and why?

Cairngorm because there is a good park and is open the longest!!!

Favourite resort worldwide and why?

Morzine in France Ihad a great family holiday.

Favourite rider?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:)

Favourite trick?

360 saftey grab because you almost feel your flying !!!:)

What music get's you stoked to ride?

Don't like listening to music when skiing cause it puts me off.

What does snowboarding/ skiing mean to you?

FUN and excitement and i just love it.

Most memorable moment so far?

Landing my first 720

Any words of wisdom?

Don't hesitate at the top of the slope JUST DO IT!!!!!:)

Last word?

pillypoplous!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment